Following this week’s Government announcement we are pleased to advise that Belper Meadows Tennis Club is able to reopen from Wednesday 13th May with the following guidelines which must be adhered to at all times:
* Singles games only to be played; no doubles!
* Bring your own hand sanitiser
* Use only your own marked balls and do not touch your opponents; they should have their own set of balls
* Pass balls to each other by kicking or using your racquet
* Avoid touching gates, doors and court fixtures as much as possible and use gloves if you can
* Leave nothing on the court when you have finished
* Stay at least 2m apart from anyone else and if changing ends do so at opposite ends of the net.
* The clubhouse will NOT be open so there will be no toilet facilities on site.
All the above information and anything additional can be found at lta.org.uk which will be updated over the coming days and weeks.
Enjoy tennis and be safe!